The Bayview was built in 1856 (as The Narragansett House), and operated in two locations, and under numerous names. It was moved in 1887 from its original Ocean Road location near the Towers to Congdon Street at Rose Court. The hotel had three stories and 64 rooms. Other names under which the Bayview operated include Chandler’s, The Ormshee and The Highland.
- The Arlington
- Beachwood Hotel