The Hazard House was built by John L. Hazard in 1870 on Narragansett Avenue. It was purchased by Walter Nye in 1879, and was moved to Central Street and remodeled, and expanded as The Columbus. Later the Columbus was moved to the back of the lot and integrated into The Imperial Hotel.
- Greene’s Inn
- Hotel de La Plage