The Narragansett Historical Society's Annual Meeting will be held May 23, 2016, 7:00 pm at The Towers, 35 Ocean Rd., Narragansett
- Shirley Eastham – Welcome and brief remarks
- Members vote on minor technical change to by-laws
- Members vote on the renewal of two board members whose terms expire in 2016 and one new board member
2) Guest Speaker: Mr. James Crothers, Executive Director of South County Museum entitled “Narragansett Planters Before The Gilded Age”
3) Brief remarks by Mrs. Evelyn Wheeler, Chair of Narragansett’s Historic Cemeteries Commission
4) Conclusion of business
5) Light refreshments and viewing of a private collection of historical items (dating between 1850’s and 1910) found on the town beach by Mr. Robert Sullivan.
The event is free and open to the public, it is not necessary to reserve in advance.
Hope to see you there!