The Sea View

The Sea View was built in 1860 by John Eslick. It was located on Kingstown Road, close to where the Narragansett Public Library now stands. It remained relatively unchanged over its 100-year lifetime, serving as a year-round rooming house and a small store until the 1960’s. The Sea View was torn down in 1971, claimed by “urban renewal.”