Tower Hill House was built about one mile west of Narragansett Beach. It opened in 1871 and could accommodate 250 guests. Guests enjoyed views to Block Island and Newport, and could take a “horse railroad” to the beach. The hotel closed in 1892. The Catholic Church took ownership of the property, and currently is the site of Monsignor Clarke School.
Tower Hill House (Tower Hill Hotel and Cottages)
- Southern Hotel
- Wayside Inn